Disciples That Care
We exist for God. God doesn’t exist for us. We were made for the express purpose of glorifying God in all times and places and circumstances. We were made to glorify God. Birds were made to fly, fish were made to swim; we were made to glorify God. Everything in our life is an opportunity to glorify God or to not glorify God.
Cornerstone Family Worship Center seeks to be a growing, Spirit-filled, multi-cultural church spreading the love of Christ locally and globally.
Michael and Mary Panich have been pastors for over 25 years. They were married in August of 1973 and have one daughter and two sons. Their unique style of ministry helps people know they are loved and accepted.
Their life long ambition has been to share with others the love and joy that Christ can bring to one’s life.
Q & A
Wednesday evenings at 7:00 p.m.
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- There is only one God, eternally existent in three persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power.
- In the blessed hope – the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- In water baptism by immersion.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- In the resurrection and judgment of both the saved and the lost.