Disciples That Care
Cornerstone Family Worship Center is a community of Christian “Disciples that Care”, expressing compassion to those who are in need. Attracting others, by our example, to come and follow Jesus Christ in a life of commitment and service. Reaching out to the lost souls of this world through personal evangelism. Helping to establish the new Christian in their spiritual walk, their church, and their particular calling of ministry.
When God made Adam, He said it was “Not good for Man to be alone”. We were created for community. At Cornerstone Family Worship Center we strive to be a growing community that looks more and more like Christ. Our foundational reason for being intentional about building community is for our church to reflect the image of God and proclaim the good news of what Jesus has accomplished on the cross.
We exist for God. God doesn’t exist for us. We were made for the express purpose of glorifying God in all times and places and circumstances. We were made to glorify God. Birds were made to fly, fish were made to swim; we were made to glorify God. Everything in our life is an opportunity to glorify God or to not glorify God.
Michael and Mary Panich have been pastors for over 25 years. They were married in August of 1973 and have one daughter and two sons. Their unique style of ministry helps people know they are loved and accepted.
Their life long ambition has been to share with others the love and joy that Christ can bring to one’s life.
Q & A
Sunday mornings at 10:00 a.m.
Wednesday evenings at 7:00 p.m.
2nd Saturday at 10:00 a.m.
3rd Thursday at 7:00 p.m.
If you are visiting for the first time, we will not embarrass you, have you stand up, or ask you to give money. We know that many people want to check out the church and “be anonymous” for a while and that’s fine with us! Come in, enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, and see if this is the church for you.
Each Sunday service at CFWC you’ll find a relaxed and friendly atmosphere with exciting, contemporary worship music. Pastor Mike Panich delivers the Word of God passionately and without reservation. Children are well-cared for in a loving, quality nursery and fun-filled classrooms where teachers help to teach your children Godly values.
You’ll find everything from casual clothes to business suits at our Sunday service. Come in what is comfortable for you, because Cornerstone is not about what you look like or what you wear.
Yes, Wednesday evenings. Worship begins at 7pm.
At Cornerstone Family Worship Center your children are a top priority. Our nursery is clean, safe, and staffed with loving workers. We offer two dynamic children’s ministries on Sunday mornings: Kids of the King
& Club J
Click here for directions.
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- There is only one God, eternally existent in three persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power.
- In the blessed hope – the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- In water baptism by immersion.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- In the resurrection and judgment of both the saved and the lost.